Question Best AM5 MB for 7800x3d and RTX 4090 for just 4K gaming?

Oct 17, 2023
Visit site
Hello all,

I have been going through so many Youtube videos as to which would be the best AM5 MB for 7800x3d and RTX 4090 for 4K gaming and i am at a lost as I have a limited understanding (noob) of what is actually critical and what can be overlooked.

I am reaching out to you great folks for help please :)

Why Are You Upgrading: first build in approx. 8yrs

Budget: 'no limit' but looking at the best price to ratio

Approximate Purchase Date: coming months

Use Case: 4k gaming only, I don't do any production / photoshop / streaming

Overclocking: Not my intention

Thank you!

Oct 23, 2023
Visit site
Considering your situation, I think the most suitable option would be the ASUS ROG Strix Z690-E Gaming Motherboard. Just be sure to consider its compatibility with other computer components.

Oct 17, 2023
Visit site
Considering your situation, I think the most suitable option would be the ASUS ROG Strix Z690-E Gaming Motherboard. Just be sure to consider its compatibility with other computer components.
isnt Z motherboard for Intel only and not for AMD cause thats what it says when looking it up?

Hello all,

I have been going through so many Youtube videos as to which would be the best AM5 MB for 7800x3d and RTX 4090 for 4K gaming and i am at a lost as I have a limited understanding (noob) of what is actually critical and what can be overlooked.

I am reaching out to you great folks for help please :)

Why Are You Upgrading: first build in approx. 8yrs

Budget: 'no limit' but looking at the best price to ratio

Approximate Purchase Date: coming months

Use Case: 4k gaming only, I don't do any production / photoshop / streaming

Overclocking: Not my intention

Thank you!
What country are you located and what is your budget?

heya, Poland and as stated :) -> Budget: 'no limit' but looking at the best price to ratio

Reactions: Alm and Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS