Beautiful Game Appreciation

Page 23 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Who's in the flames in the upper left of the first pic?
Dunno, probably one of the local civilians. I don't recall offhand what started the fire—I don't see tanker remains, so probably a baddie heavy flamer.

that media section that you're also moderating
Hmm, don't see that, but sounds vaguely familiar—like someone told me about it a year ago :)
Anyway, Imgur is very fast for me, so I'll stick with that.

Zloth

Community Contributor
Dunno, probably one of the local civilians. I don't recall offhand what started the fire—I don't see tanker remains, so probably a baddie heavy flamer.
Taking what he was dishing out, eh?

Oh! Advice on the screenshots themselves: none. I'm sure a pro photographer would be able to go on about lighting and framing and whatnot, but they look great to me.

More FC5—Hello Deer
tnWbpTh.png

Ah, that hallucinogenic Bliss drug around a cult shrine I'm about to destroy
LfGiNFm.png

Mistress of all I survey—apart from the baddies around the next corner!
pABftxU.png

Zloth

Community Contributor
Ah, that hallucinogenic Bliss drug around a cult shrine I'm about to destroy.
Don't you need to climb it and find out where all the quest are first?? This is an Ubisoft game, right?

Back to FF7 Remake Intergrade. I think I'll do a bunch of character shots this time.

Red 13 (we don't get to see him much)
full

Reno (bad guy... mostly bad guy)
full

Tifa (good gal, one of the most commonly modded in characters in gaming)
full

Scarlet (bad gal)
full

Yuffie, sittin' in Scarlet's big chair
full

Sonon, asking a ridiculous question
full

Don't you need to climb it and find out where all the quest are first?
:D There are a few climbs in it, but only the first one is to 'reveal'—your buddy even jokes "Don't worry, I'm not going to have you climbing towers all over the county".

You discover most objectives by exploring and meeting wandering NPCs who tell you about them.

Is that first one from a cutscene?
Nope, it's the transition screen which appears in various places. When you launch the game and click 'Continue' in main menu, this appears while game loads. Same when you move to a FTP—I think that may only be if you stay in the same region, there are a few other screens which show up, probably when changing region via FT. Not sure, haven't paid attention.

It's actually a 'live' screen—the water is flowing, wolf moving a little, etc.

That's Quiet
Yeah, the eyes are very alike!

They wouldn't get on tho, Jess doesn't like guns—"I don't like people who complain about ammo shortages. I'm like: "B1tch, get a bow." Make your own ammo from sticks and rocks." :D

Reactions: Lil Dyslexic doG
I think that may only be if you stay in the same region, there are a few other screens which show up, probably when changing region via FT
Did a few hops around which conformed to this, so probably how it works.

This is a 'Judge', a wolf enhanced by the baddies.

OjOjsky.png

RMp7fog.png

Meanwhile, Uncle Sam pecks the cult leader's statue…

90lAEvM.png

…while keeping an eye on my climbing exploits.

l9OaS7u.png

I'm now messing around in Faith's sector of Far Cry 5—she's the druggie baddie, and can appear and disappear at will as a sort of hallucination. At one point she does this weird very high jump in the air—maybe 50 feet up?—at least, I've only seen it happen once, but it happens very quickly so very easy to miss. I had to retry a few times to bring you:

Leap of Faith

EijBr6M.png

TJNbOZp.png

Ybkulu9.png

QRD535m.png

Zloth

Community Contributor
I finally finished off the highway in Death Stranding. I tried to gawk at the scenery while puttering along on my trike... which wasn't very safe. Could be spoilery for anyone who wants to find out where the highway goes themselves.
View: https://youtu.be/hCMPK5fS0tU

Hey cow, look at the double inverted rainbow at 16:10!

Leap of Faith
The world was moving she was
right there with it and she was...
(A reference only MTV fans will get, and probably not many of those)

Zloth

Community Contributor
The world was moving she was
floating above it and she was
:)
I really wonder about the music they'll be playing in the "assisted living" community dining halls.

What's with all the debris floating above the road? Has gravity stopped working?
Most things with the magical floaty metal stuff have that effect. Roads have a lot of it to keep the nasty rain from eating them away too quickly.

All this time waiting to see what the out-of-bounds in Far Cry 5 is like. Well, your vigil is over! By taping a second screen behind my main monitor, I was able to capture a taste of the forbidden fruit—from the garden at Eden's Gate, of course ;)

Here's where I am on the world map:
eCI6v3M.png

Here's the view to the west and north:
KiOUcj8.png

Here's looking SSW, where I'm headed—ultimately towards that smoke on the near horizon. Out-of-bounds is on my right, part of Jacob's region to my left:
Ll6MhnF.png

TRENDING THREADS