Beautiful Game Appreciation

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Zloth

Community Contributor
Forgot a Divinity:OS2 shot! (Actually, I forgot a bunch of shots that were still sitting back in my Steam directory.)
full

And over to Dragon Age: Origins.
full

full

full

Aaaand that's about it from DA:O.

Zloth

Community Contributor
@I Will Haunt You , on the menu to the left of the messages, click Media. You can add "Fan Art" there. Add your file, put in a description and whatnot, and save. You can do multiple files at once if you like. When you view the image, look down in the lower right after all the stats and you'll see the BB code for posting. Plop that into your message and you're set. HOWEVER, there is a bug right now. If you try to edit a message with one of those image tags, you'll get an error when trying to save. If you want to change your post, edit it, copy all the BB code, delete the post, then make a whole new post.

A few more from Drakensang...
full

Hello Kitty!
full

full

Zloth

Community Contributor
full

So here's a question for ya: the moon in the picture above has its own little moon flying around it. Is the big moon really a moon? Maybe it's the main planet, stripped of any atmosphere, and the game takes place on the outer moon of that planet! I spent quite a bit of time staring at that moon, trying to figure out whether that was true or not.

(
It isn't. Probably. The big moon always shows the same face, indicating that tidal friction has put it into that state, just like our own moon. Though it could be that the body we're on just started out spinning really fast and is taking far longer to slow down.
)

full

full

full

TRENDING THREADS