Anyone play? Destiny 2

Aug 27, 2022
Visit site
I played it, but I didn't like it for only an hour, unfortunately, I prefer other games such as FIFA Battlefield, but unfortunately I'm only created for such games

Saw a previous post of someone asking if anyone here plays a certain game, so I figured id ask for this one.

So some of you know i play this regularly and Bungie launched a new season on Tuesday and wanted to get peoples opinions on it or the game in general, if anyone plays.

Related article on new season:

https://www.pcgamer.com/destiny-2-s...yourself-from-cannons-to-fight-space-pirates/
I've never really played it. When it went "kind-of-but-not-really-free" I logged in and spent most of my time playing with a soccer ball near the spawn area. I did do one mission and it was fine, but I don't really like shooters all that much.

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
I've never really played it. When it went "kind-of-but-not-really-free" I logged in and spent most of my time playing with a soccer ball near the spawn area. I did do one mission and it was fine, but I don't really like shooters all that much.

Yea, also bungie has a terrible on-boarding system for new players. My son has recently started playing the game with my wife and i and i never had to do the new player experience the way he does and i would be kinda turned off too at first.

TRENDING THREADS