Any Sea of Thieves players?

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
I'm always looking for top tier players for the more hardcore pvp scene of Sea of Thieves. Stealing loot, tucking on ships, and the Arena game mode. I run a semi-small discord group for SoT.

Reactions: Frindis
I don't play SoT anymore, but I had to make a post when you were referring to tucking. I tried some tucks after watching Summit1G, but most of the time it ended miserably. I found out the best pirate way for me was to rig trader posts with dynamite and kill off people trading loot. Oh, and I have to give an honorable mention to Beardageddon, one of the best solo Sloop twitch streamers and the one who made me interested in SoT:)

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
I'm totally thinking of playing this. Has it gotten much better?
Yes, and no I mean people are still bots, but things with FOTD, Arena Mode and etc have made pvp pretty fun op-out means more fights against pc players. Monthly updates are a nice touch to keep the game fresh.

Well, I can follow direction if given, and I seem to have spare time mostly on weeknights but also Sundays. Central time zone, US. Any incompatibility there?
Nice, we let anyone in our server that is willing to become a top tier player. We have special roles for anyone who is considered best of the best. we have no limits on where people are located. However most of us are US East. https://discord.gg/HxS8fjW

I don't play SoT anymore, but I had to make a post when you were referring to tucking. I tried some tucks after watching Summit1G, but most of the time it ended miserably. I found out the best pirate way for me was to rig trader posts with dynamite and kill off people trading loot. Oh, and I have to give an honorable mention to Beardageddon, one of the best solo Sloop twitch streamers and the one who made me interested in SoT:)

Tucking takes skill and patience, honestly it takes time. I have so far stolen stolen every gilded voyage I have came across. I don't watch Beardageddon, I used to watch Summit1G. Now I watch Pace for the most part but I watch smallbrowndoggo, VinnyVee, TartTee. We often play mini games with these people and their crews doing things such as TDMs, Capture the Flag with Reapers chest and etc.

Last edited: