any fun relaxing games for mental health

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
I'd recommend checking out Habitica. It's a gamified productivity site&app. Depending on how or why one enjoys games it can be set up/interacted with in a manner that echoes some of those aspects. I personally enjoy the collection, customization and resource management aspects of it. Have barely dipped into the communal/cooperative stuff yet- want to flesh out my stats and skills a bit first but it's slow going due to how i've chosen to set up my resource generators- interacting with it in a fairly survivalist/hard-mode manner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
Jul 27, 2023
Visit site
Farming Simulator 22. I think it's a very relaxing game.
Once you know the mechanics, anyway!

For relaxation I'd go with Stardew Valley or The Sims. SIms 4 is free to play, since EA expects people to get hooked and buy the several score of DLC. I've recently gotten into Stardew and found it relaxing and addictive. I also find Red Dead Redemption 2 relaxing, but I enjoy going for rides, fishing, etc and ignoring the missions.

Oct 6, 2023
Visit site
I've been there, too, needing a break from competitive games for my mental health. When I felt like that, I turned to games like Stardew Valley and Animal Crossing. They're super chill and can help you relax. I also called the therapy hotline when I felt really down. I hope they bring you some calm during tough times. Good luck!

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2024
Visit site
I'd recommend trying out Animal Crossing: New Horizons. It's like a virtual getaway where you can build your dream island, hang out with cute animal villagers, and just take things at your own pace.

Nov 11, 2021
Visit site
One that I've found super relaxing is Stardew Valley. There's something about tending to your virtual farm and connecting with the in-game characters that just melts away stress. Plus, it's a nice way to take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. I remember a time when I was feeling overwhelmed with work and life, and diving into Stardew Valley helped me find some much-needed peace of mind. Speaking of mental health, I recently came across an interesting article on medication options for borderline personality disorder, which shed some light on the topic. You can check it out here: https://www.mentalhealth.com/disord...edication-for-borderline-personality-disorder. Anyway, I hope you find some joy in gaming like I did!

Last edited: