ALT gaming software

Apr 24, 2020
Visit site
Hello guys.

Do u know if there is any alternative to Logitech G-Hub? because G-Hub is TRAAAAAAAAAAASH. been using it for over a year, enough is enough..
anything ? I didn't bother to provide any details in this thread, because those who know what im talking about do not need any details.

You do actually need to provide more details, otherwise nobody knows the functionality you're looking to replace.

Or maybe this topic is a parlour game where we have to guess. You could post gifs and it could be like charades! Neat :)

If you need another all-in-one software suite with full control for all features of your mouse, then you need to buy another mouse from another company afaik. Assuming LGS isn't available for your model / isn't any better than G-Hub.

http://www.project-aurora.com/ might do the lighting.

Reactions: randyl
Apr 24, 2020
Visit site
You do actually need to provide more details, otherwise nobody knows the functionality you're looking to replace.

Or maybe this topic is a parlour game where we have to guess. You could post gifs and it could be like charades! Neat

If you need another all-in-one software suite with full control for all features of your mouse, then you need to buy another mouse from another company afaik. Assuming LGS isn't available for your model / isn't any better than G-Hub.

http://www.project-aurora.com/ might do the lighting.
Im sorry but i have to disagree with u. I dont need to provide any details. All i was saying that GHUB is trash, and i was looking for any other gaming hardware makers who can provide a more reliable software to manage their hardware.

In an FPS match to suddenly lose ur mouse DPI settings because trash GHUB crashed for the 10th time that day ? Camon....

Apr 24, 2020
Visit site
And that is the additional info you needed to provide

Look at Corsair products.
Cool :) . Thanks for the info! Ill check out Corsair. Considering i payed almost £500 on Logitech gaming gear ( wireless mouse, charging mat, kb and headset ) its a huge stab from Logitech, i dont understand y cant they hire true professionals to develop their software. Dont get me wrong, when GHUB works its great , but quite often it doesn't, if u sell hardware for that much, shouldn't u have a reliable software to support it ?!

Reactions: Oussebon

Inspireless Llama

Community Contributor
I can agree with Corsair products but I'm not tooo happy about iCue right now. I'm using a version while there have been released 3 or 4 newer versions already but everytime I upgrade it crashes. But this version works totally fine :)

TRENDING THREADS