Advice PC HP OMEN

Sep 20, 2021
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am new on the forum and the reason for my registering is that I want switch PS4 to a PC.
So I need help and your advice
I have already inquired about Gaming PCs, it is better to assemble it by yourself than buy it already ready-made from a manufacturer because you never know what is precisely inside.

My problem is : with my work, I have the possibility to buying an HP OMEN PC (characteristics below) at 1500 € instead of 1900 € (link: www.hp.com/fr-fr/shop/ product.aspx? id = 453Y4EA & opt = ABF & sel = DTP)

config:
Windows 10 Home 64
AMD Ryzen ™ 7 5700G processor (3.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4.6 GHz maximum boost frequency, 16 MB L3 cache, 8 cores)
16 GB DDR4-3200 MHz XMP RGB HyperX® RAM (2 x 8 GB)
NVMe ™ PCIe® Intel® M.2 256 GB SSD + 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA HDD
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX ™ 3070 card (8 GB dedicated GDDR6 memory) with LHR

in your opinion is it worth it? or for the same price can I have something similar and more reliable?

the advantage that I see is the price and that I would not have to go up it myself.

For your information, I'm not a big gamer, I play for my pleasure 3 or 4 times a week.
I want to have fun with a beautiful machine which will last over time and which will be able to run the games of today and the next few years without issues.

Thanks for your help

Oct 13, 2021
Visit site
Hi,
I think that HP OMEN is better option then to assemble a PC yourself because it has a very good option In that price range you will get same or i think less specs PC in that price range.

Last edited by a moderator: