You find a little hidden gem, and would like PcGamer input....

Jun 19, 2020
Visit site
...without trying to seem like you are the developer and punting a game too hard?

I've found a wonderful retro, lets call it hidden gem, with a playable demo in the current Steam Eastern Games Fest ) , which I can't find any hype anywhere about yet feel strongly there should be!

Its one of those pixel art wonders that makes me all misty eyed over my BBC Micro B+ days, called Moons of Darsalon. Clever little action platform puzzler, with some 80's feels rubbed all over you by using such things as the "Bolero" music and of course the animations.

Off subject, quite honestly any game that offers a playable demo these days to me is golden, if the dev is confident enough to let us test it before buying....sort of tells you something doesn't it!

Is there a "submit for review" or "suggest PcGamer checks this out" thing somewhere I haven't managed to find on my ace, or...?

I can't find any hype anywhere
Well clearly you're not trying hard enough! It was already mentioned in this epic OP…
…thru which it came to the attention of revered royalty here.

If that's not hype, I dunno what is :D

Reactions: Pifanjr

Zloth

Community Contributor
If that's not hype, I dunno what is :D
That would be this:
:p

Jun 19, 2020
Visit site
Post hijackers....mutter mutter.

Thanks for the input guys :) Still wondering about a "submit for review" thing, possibly if PcGamer recieves enough unique requests they actually review the thing.

Or for example, something I'd love to see, a comparison of current games performance differences on Linux and Win10, which is quite relevant to Steam Deck users, even though they doing tiny resolutions.

...or are these forums the closest asking for an article gets?

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS