World of warcraft pc build

Dec 27, 2020
Visit site
Good evening everyone, i hope all is good. I have a question (i know its a bit oh, lets say borring and bla bla bla) but for a while now ive been wanting to build a pc for wow and youtube in background and some tabs... any info for what parts will last 3-4-5 years? I have a list of parts so i would like your opinion. Thank you in advance.
1000€ build
Its 975$ at the time of writing.
Have a good night

Reactions: iamdibrave35
Hi and welcome, WOW is surprisingly demanding these days according to the Blizzard recommended specs!

Your build looks O.K but I might tweak a few things. Can you say what country you are in and I'll try and wrangle up a build? I'm sure youve noticed that stock is pretty low all round at the moment so lets see what we can do.

Worth mentioning ahead that it might be better to wait a couple of months for pricing and availability to normalize if you are open to that?

I remember when used to run on darn near anything. here is the minimum now. Well the minimum is still a potato, what's recommended not so much.

Intel® Core™ i5-3450
AMD FX™ 8300
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 2 GB or AMD Radeon™ RX 560 2 GB or Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (45W TDP) *Requires manufacturer's driver support.
4GB RAM (8GB if using supported integrated graphics)
Solid State Drive (SSD)
100GB available space Or Hard Disk Drive (HDD) 100GB available space (depending on the performance of the drive, player experience may be impacted on HDD)

TRENDING THREADS