Visit site
Hahahahaha, no idea how to go about it.
My thoughts

Monitor: AW5520QF (Already bought)
Rtx 3090
i9 10900k
DDR4 3800 32GB
2TB SSD

Looking for a motherboard and any suggestions would be sweet :)

Oct 5, 2020
Visit site
Your work is paying for this build? What will it be used for? What is your budget?
Gaming, this is for gaming. The budget is around 6000US but flexible, I'm in South East Asia but I'll be picking it up from Australia. (Thought it might be better to bring the parts from home rather than risk the airport damaging anything.)

Zoid

Community Contributor
Gaming, this is for gaming. The budget is around 6000US but flexible, I'm in South East Asia but I'll be picking it up from Australia. (Thought it might be better to bring the parts from home rather than risk the airport damaging anything.)
I'm not sure what the nature of your work is that your employer will pay for a $6,000 gaming PC, that's utterly insane.

So you are shopping from US sellers, but picking the computer up in Australia while residing in South East Asia?

Does your $6,000 budget include the $3,000 monitor you already bought?

Oct 5, 2020
Visit site
So you are shopping from US sellers, but picking the computer up in Australia while residing in South East Asia?

Yes, except for the US sellers, buy from Australian's. The budget is just a guess, monitor included.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm not sure what the nature of your work is that your employer will pay for a $6,000 gaming PC, that's utterly insane.

(Thank you.)

TRENDING THREADS