Wordle—daily Browser 3-min word puzzle

Page 7 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Wordle 217 4/6

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Famine L2, Feast L3, only one possible on L4.
L3 lucky tho, was considering 3 options.

Continued to freestyle it
Yeah, I've changed my strat slightly. Not freestyling, but trying…
first word with 4 vowels, 2nd with 2
…not doing great so far.

I hate to admit how much I like this game
I expect it'll be a fun fad which will die down quickly to a small core.

I was into Jelle's Marble Runs on YouTube for a season, cheering on my mighty Green Ducks. Great fun, but I haven't watched one in a couple of years, even unsubscribed.

I might stick with Wordle tho, since it's a fav genre, and only takes a few minutes—posting and reading takes longer than playing!

Reactions: Alm
Wordle 219 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟨🟩🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I honestly had no idea that my third guess was even a word, I was already running out of ideas then. I tried so many combinations for the last guess and didn't really know what the word meant when I finally got it. It just seemed like the most logical combination of letters I hadn't tried yet.

Reactions: Alm and ZedClampet
Wordle 219 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟨🟩🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I honestly had no idea that my third guess was even a word, I was already running out of ideas then. I tried so many combinations for the last guess and didn't really know what the word meant when I finally got it. It just seemed like the most logical combination of letters I hadn't tried yet.

The word is basically used only in literature and one other place,
the JFK assassination (the grassy knoll)

Wordle 219 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This one took over an hour.

Was really fast for me because I've played a lot of Wheeldle. I knew 3 letters, l - o - n. I knew the "o" was in the middle and the only vowel, so I needed a consonant combination at the beginning. That would pretty much mean that "n" was the second letter and "l" was at the end. I looked at the list of letters I hadn't used for letters that went with "n" and saw the "k", so that gave me k-n-o-l, which gave me the answer. I wasn't 100 percent sure there weren't other options when I typed it in, but I was pretty confident. Wheeldle has really helped me with my word logic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru and Alm
Was really fast for me because I've played a lot of Wheeldle. I actually should have guessed it in line 3, but didn't try to solve until line 4. I knew 3 letters, l - o - n. I knew the "o" was in the middle and the only vowel, so I needed a consonant combination at the beginning. That would pretty much mean that "n" was the second letter and "l" was at the end. I looked at the list of letters I hadn't used for letters that went with "n" and saw the "k", so that gave me k-n-o-l, which gave me the answer. I wasn't 100 percent sure there weren't other options when I typed it in, but I was pretty confident. Wheeldle has really helped me with my word logic.

You know what the worst part was for me? I actually tried "Gnoll" really early on in my brute force approach, but that apparently isn't recognized as a word.

You know what the worst part was for me? I actually tried "Gnoll" really early on in my brute force approach, but that apparently isn't recognized as a word.
I'm kind of getting a feel for the type of word that is and isn't in Wordle. Pretty much has to be fairly common or well known and not reuse letters too many times. Today's word is well known, but rarely used, whereas I don't believe the average American has ever heard of a gnoll. But it would be difficult to see any of that if English wasn't your first language. You are actually doing amazingly well.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS