Wordle—daily Browser 3-min word puzzle

Page 17 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
really ? but trying first is not wrong right?:D
Please understand that we have had literally thousands of new members who just happen to have been from Indonesia following a similar pattern to your posts, who have only turned out to be spammers who come here to ruin the forum.

If that's not you then my deepests apologies and be most welcome here.

Feb 22, 2022
Visit site
oh I'm sorry, I entered this community just wanted to add insight to my knowledge, and thank you for allowing me to join this community, and hopefully I can be accepted in this community as a sharing friend thank you again :)

I'm very grateful I hope I can be friends with everyone:)

Reactions: Brian Boru
Feb 24, 2022
Visit site
Browser Word Game, like Mastermind board game.
Word games are a lifelong fav of mine, whether paper, board or digital. I like this one.

Remember Mastermind? Wordle is similar, but with words instead of colored pegs.
There's one puzzle a day, takes ~3 minutes.
Guy who made it, his name is Wardle—so we know where he got the idea for the game name!
More about Wordle

Was starting to clutter @ZedClampet's weekly 'currently playing' threads, so let's clutter this one instead, for as long as it lasts.
Go here to play, and copy/paste your result in a post here—click the SHARE button there to copy.

The secret for me is eliminating letters. I try for 15 unique letters in first 3 rows, and then try to solve from 4th. By 4th I should know about the vowels+Y, and 8-9 of the most common consonants. That makes it easy to come up with a good guess—the tricky part is that letters can be repeated.

Of course vary this if you get lucky in the first couple of rows, and share any good tips here—have fun :)
Love it!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts