Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 66 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Having such a prize, I would love to play Ran Online (the private server ones though since the official game had shutdown). For that was the first game I had played and truly appreciated it through the years.
I also engage in FPS games for a while, with this I think I would be spending more gaming time.
Goodluck to everyone.

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
I literally agreed to buy a friend's case and components like 10mins ago and saw this awesome opportunity. This will be my first PC but I still need a GPU, Monitor, Mouse and a keyboard. I have watched countless of videos on how to build pc's and all the info I need to get into this new hobby in the last few days and I am so excited to be buying his pc. If I were to receive this insane prize I would love to give CS:GO a try and start playing the best and most time consuming story mode games such as Red Dead 2 and the Witcher. At 24 years old I have always wanted to get into PC's and this would make my journey one bathed in pure awesomeness. Thanks to all who are making this possible and goodluck to each and everyone of you!

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
I never had a chance to play on good pc without any problems, so, first I will give myself a pleasure to experinece WoW at ultra settings, then RDR2, Bioshock games and such many more.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Now what I will play this amazing gaming rig from MSI is Control, Monster Hunter World, Monster Hunter World (Iceborne), Read Dead Redemption 2, Forza Horizon 4, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Resident Evil 2 (Remake), Hitman 2, Project Cars 2, Need for Speed Heat, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, The Outer Worlds, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, The Surge 2, Borderlands 3, Wolfenstein Young Blood, Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Mortal Kombat 11, Devil May Cry 5, Anthem, Far Cry New Dawn, Metro Exodus, Battlefield V, PUBG and would love to go back into Witcher 3, Final Fantasy XV, GTA V as I got stutters for this game with my current rig and looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 and many more..
But the real question here, will I ever see the sun if I win this?? :ROFLMAO: We'll I hope I can win ;) Thank you

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
I will play any game that I can get with high fps and good quality, dude this is like a dream to me..
I think I will start with pubg and scgo to make sure I was losing a lot because of my limited capacity computer and not because I am a noob. Because this will mean a lot to me xD

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone I'm Rafi and I'm from Bangladesh .. I love gaming and if I do win this amazing hamper I'll play all game titles on it but my love is mostly for FPS and open world games... But I love to play Fortnite most.. .. With that said I got my fingers crossed and hope to win this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS