windows security

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Sep 28, 2024
Visit site
Very unlikely, they have offices in Estonia, Italy, and Ireland is their EAME HQ.

Do you have a source link for that? I looked into it briefly and cannot find any such news—and I'd also expect to have seen it mentioned in security articles I scan from time to time.

It would be odd for one EU country to restrict it while others host offices for it.
yesterday i tried installing it and it said it was restricted in my country but now appereantly it lets me install it but i've already tried hitmanpro and it didnt fix the issue

Reactions: Brian Boru
Sep 28, 2024
Visit site
Very unlikely, they have offices in Estonia, Italy, and Ireland is their EAME HQ.

Do you have a source link for that? I looked into it briefly and cannot find any such news—and I'd also expect to have seen it mentioned in security articles I scan from time to time.

It would be odd for one EU country to restrict it while others host offices for it.
yesterday i tried it and it was restricted in my country but today i tried again and it would install i scanned my pc twice and i have no malware on it

I would do a repair install - I have done this myself

I did option 2

it is good you are on 23H2 as you wouldn't be able to do that otherwise, as the copy of windows 11 has to match installed version.

You could try option 1, it wasn't there when I did it a few years ago.

all you might lose is windows updates, which you can get right after. It should keep everything else as is.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts