Giveaway Win an EPOS | SENNHEISER GSP 370 headset in our SpecialEffect Awareness Campaign

Page 30 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
Visit site
Definitely contributing to the discussion here, hahahahahaha! But maybe there could be some interesting "crossover" stuff that could happen between what these guys are doing and Musk's NeuraLink. Imagine being able to tap into the brain directly. It would probably help... everyone, really!

I have heard that having a bad stutter or speech impairment can make people feel isolated in multiplayer games. Maybe if you could do something with a more extensive virtual soundboard that can be used in-game, like Destiny 2. Maybe like a "translator" based on short vocalizations? I'm sorry if this already exists, I'm not very familiar with this field.

Sep 22, 2020
Visit site
I think it has already been said before but I'm still confident that making a gamepad that could be used with both feet would be quite helpful. I personally know a few people with physical disabilities, and although they are adult I can't deny I did thought it could be convenient for them if they were kids.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
This is my first time hearing about SpecialEffect. This is a great charity, great to see technology helping people in need and to help them play and enjoy games. Eye control is really good, maybe in the future would VR gaming be possible for them to engage in. Would love to see SpecialEffect develop that next. Great work by the team :)

Reactions: SeamusHarp3r
May 30, 2020
Visit site
Hello For me, this initiative is good for these people, so that these games are also available for them I greet everyone who contributed to the introduction and drawing of the habit on their faces

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS