Giveaway Win a Lenovo Legion Monitor, keyboard, mouse and more from PC Gamer!

Page 29 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2020
Visit site
Hello! Appreciate the free entry for a chance to win!

I got hooked onto PC gaming since playing those webpage games from more than a decade ago (such as MiniClip). Then, I got into the Xbox 360 for a while because my friend had Guitar Hero 3 on Xbox, so I got one myself, and just stayed on console. Just about a year ago, I finally saved up enough money to buy and build my own PC! Best decision I've made for my gaming hobby! Awesome thing is, I can still play many games with my friends who are still on console, due to crossplay becoming more and more mainstream. What a time to be a PC gamer again! I would say crossplay is really what got me hooked onto PC games for the past year! 😁

By the way, big fan of the new Lenovo Legion lineup, the design and specs are insanely attractive! 😍

Last edited:
May 4, 2020
Visit site
Baldur's Gate. i loved rpgs on the playstation like ff7 up until that point but after baldurs gate i was hooked on pc for life. After that it was a short step to everquest and wow.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
What got me hooked on PC gaming was the freedom you get and the maximum quality of the experience: 60Hz, 144Hz, 1080p, 1440p, 4K, VR... Pushing the limits on and on.

Jul 31, 2020
Visit site
Pick me plz! I started PC gaming on my laptop in middle school. It can't handle very many games, but I have fun. It would be better, though, to have an actual PC to game on.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Got hooked on PC gaming playing Half-Life after building my first PC rig with my dad. Parents did NOT understand when I started playing Counter-Strike in an actual league, and they still don't understand needing to defend a 'fake' spaceship empire :LOL: EVE is real...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS