Competition Win $100 of Steam/GOG credit, and a deluxe playing card deck!

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2022
Visit site
Moira O'Deorain, we go get coffee, maybe go to the library, and then we go back to the laboratory for some fun. Probably don’t come back out but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Feb 12, 2022
Visit site
Easy! I’d take Eris Morn from Destiny on a moon date to avenge her fallen fireteam! What’s more romantic than a roaring rampage of revenge?

Feb 12, 2022
Visit site
"If you could take a video game character on a platonic date, who would it be, and where would you go?"
Honestly, I would like to go on a platonic date with Linus from Stardew Valley. I would allow him to visit my farm to see the landscape, crops, farm animals, etc.

Feb 12, 2022
Visit site
I would love to take Faith from Mirror's edge out on a parkour session in the city of glass or in London to voxal (maybe it's still standing since London has fallen) .

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2022
Visit site
Mine would be Swain from LoL. We'd go to a tea room/house in London and have a nice cuppa along with cakes and scones, all the while sharing secrets and trying to beat him at Xah.

Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
Other people are mentioning Kim from Disco Elysium, but I would love to take Klaasje out. I think she would love going to a music festival- and then afterwards we can just talk about life and stuff

Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
I would take Kate Walker from the Syberia serie to a quiet dinner, after all that traveling, running, solving intricate steampunk puzzles I think she deserves some relax and some good food.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
Mr. Pages and a Surface bookstore with a large romance section is legitimately a contender...but I think I'll have to go with Crow from Destiny 2. We're going on a food sampling tour because my boy didn't have sushi or boba or nachos or good food for ages and that's simply a travesty.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS