Competition Win $100 of Steam/GOG credit, and a deluxe playing card deck!

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2022
Visit site
"If you could take a video game character on a platonic data, what would it be, and where would you go?"

If it were possible, I'd love to take
Kaepora
from Outer Wilds to see and explore all they never got to see, trapped by the fearful. ;_; i cry every tim

Feb 11, 2022
Visit site
For a platonic date, I'd probably take Yukari Yakumo, although it's more likely that she'd choose where we go, not me. But if I had to make a choice, I'd just bring her to go people-watching in a busy neighborhood, mostly just to hear her talking and telling her stories.

Feb 11, 2022
Visit site
View attachment 2305

Mask of the Rose is the upcoming game from the developers of Sunless Sea and Sunless Skies: a visual novel set in an alternate history Victorian London which has just recently been stolen by bats.

In celebration of the free Mask of the Rose demo coming to Steam today, we're taking over the PC Gamer forums to talk about romance in games and answer questions about the demo. We also have $100 in Steam or GOG credit and a set of our utterly gorgeous deluxe playing cards to give away to a PC Gamer forums user!

Take a look at our other threads to hear more about developing a visual novel where you can pursue romantic love or take a different approach: brief liaisons, asexual relationships and platonic connections are all possible within this story, with equal opportunities for all genders to seek whatever kind love they’re after.

To enter, simply post your answer to this question in this thread:

"If you could take a video game character on a platonic date, who would it be, and where would you go?"

The competition will close Tuesday 15th February 2022 at noon GMT. The winner will be notified via a forums message within 3 days of the competition closing.

1. The promotion will be open for a limited period of time, depending on which promotion you enter into.
2. Our decision will be final and cannot be appealed.
3. The winners will be notified within 3 days of the competition closing, via PC Gamer forums direct message.
4. To enter, you must respond to the prompt "If you could take a video game character on a platonic date, who would it be, and where would you go?" on the PC Gamer forums.
5. The prize is $100 in credit for either the Steam online store or GOG.com online store. No cash or other alternative to the prize(s) is available.
6. Access to the promotion is FREE: you do not need to own any Failbetter titles in order to enter.
7. This competition is open to entrants worldwide (unless prohibited by your country’s laws).
8. In order to claim your prize you may be required to have access to the Steam store, or GOG.com store, prize choice depending.
9. This competition is run by Failbetter Games, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX.
10. Any personal information which you provide to us will be protected by our Privacy Policy.
11. Failbetter Games employees cannot take part in this promotion.
12. Failbetter Games, its officers, employees and other staff will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up any prize except where it is caused by the negligence of any of Failbetter Games, its officers, employees and other staff. Your statutory rights are not affected. Failbetter Games will NOT accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit for any reason or in any way.
13. (i) If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions Failbetter Games may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition; (ii) Failbetter Games reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so; and (iii) These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.

Definitely Dorian from Dragon Age: Inquisition, and I would take him to my favorite gay bar in Chicago for a night of dancing!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
"If you could take a video game character on a platonic date, who would it be, and where would you go?"

I'd like to hang out with Solaire of Astora at a milkshake bar, seems fitting idk why. This guy has some interesting stories for sure.

I think I would like to hike down into the Grand Canyon with Arcade Gannon from Fallout: New Vegas. We could chat about history and philosophy, it'd be fun.

Feb 12, 2022
Visit site
Platonic? Then it'd be Sakura Ogami from Danganronpa, and I'd take her to a theme park. Girl deserves some fun in her life, and I bet she'd be great at the stall games. And you wouldn't lose her in a crowd!

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS