Competition Win $100 of Steam/GOG credit, and a deluxe playing card deck!

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you could take a video game character on a platonic date, who would it be, and where would you go?"

I would take Maureen (Full Throttle) to the Land of The Dead* to have lunch with Glottis, just so I could sit in on a conversation between them.

(* - I know, technically we'd have to be dead to go there, but I figure if I'm going on a date with a video character, I must be dead anyway.)

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
Feb 11, 2022
Visit site
I would love to go on a date with a certain group of sisters from a certain Hunter’s Keep. As for where I would take them? Why, to Hell of course! If there is one thing the devils are known for its hospitality, so long as you are willing to pay for it anyway.

Feb 11, 2022
Visit site
Lohse from Divinity Original Sin 2. I'd take her to a play at the school where I work. Afterward we would hang out with the kiddos while helping strike the set, and she'd become the coolest older sister for all of them immediately.

Feb 11, 2022
Visit site
"If you could take a video game character on a platonic date, who would it be, and where would you go?"

Kerillian from Vermintide to NYC. Would love to see a Warhammer elf's response to what modern 'mayflies' can build.

Feb 11, 2022
Visit site
I'd follow Alistair (from Dragon Age Origins) anywhere. Go anywhere, do anything. That would be perfect.

If for any reason, he was unavailable, I'd also accept Jakarn (from ESO) as a substitute. Again, I would rather follow his plans than make any myself.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2022
Visit site

I'd take George Stobbart from the Broken Sword series to the opening of a bijou art gallery in Paris, with a nice little stop at an obscure cafe afterwards. What could possibly go wrong?

Feb 11, 2022
Visit site
If i could take a video game character on a non-romantic date I would probably take Mae from NITW to the strangest pizza parlor nearby, and then we could probably go to some woods and spray paint some ruins!

Jan 20, 2020
Visit site
I'm guessing a fair few people know Flanker, from the Sorcery games? We could go on a walk, see the forest, reminisce on how he tried to kill me twice, pick some flowers, and overall have a great time!

Feb 11, 2022
Visit site
Jack, the main character from Bioshock. I'd get him to take me to Nusr-Et Steakhouse, in Knightsbridge, London. It's one of the most expensive restaurants around and I'd ask if he "would kindly" pay the bill.

Feb 11, 2022
Visit site
I would probably take Morrigan (Dragon Age Origins) to Carillon from the Reach (Sunless Skies). Before we date, she needs to pay penance. :) After that first date will be on the terrace (I remember a something terrace in there)

Feb 11, 2022
Visit site
I'd have to pick Gus from Stardew Valley - seems like such a genuine guy. We'd probably spend the day fishing at the mountain lake to the north east of Pelican Town.

Feb 11, 2022
Visit site
If I could take a video game character on a date and where? Honestly? Outside of taking G'raha Tia to Ishgard, probably the Outsider from Dishonored? He would not at all be into me, but like, that's fine, dude have an ice cream cone. Just something eerily mundane, because I think it would be hysterical.

Feb 11, 2022
Visit site

Yorda, from ICO.
We'd go for a walk, hand in hand, along the edge of a beach. I would even make her a sand couch so she could rest comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS