Competition Win $100 of Steam/GOG credit, and a deluxe playing card deck!

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2022
Visit site
"If you could take a video game character on a platonic date, who would it be, and where would you go?"

I find it funny that nobody has named Lady Dimitrescu from Resident Evil Village yet! The internet has short memory, but i don't - And i will prove that with a nice date to Rome, Italy. The romance capital of Europe. And yes, for the record - it IS totally platonic. Dimitrescu is an emotionless vampire thing remember? So it's platonic... from half the party involved atleast.

Feb 10, 2022
Visit site
"If you could take a video game character on a platonic date, who would it be, and where would you go?"

I would date Aloy from HZD and I would take her to an Observatory. Show her the stars.

May 9, 2020
Visit site

It would definitely be Kim Kitsuragi from the incredible Disco Elysium and we would go to the Whirling In Rags for one evening to watch Du Bois perform karaoke.

What a night.

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
Feb 11, 2022
Visit site
Emiel Regis Rohellec Terzieff-Godefroy frow Witcher.
Mild mannered, wise, heroic, and, yet, with a monster inside of him.
We could make a little picnic in a meadow, by the river maybe. He likes nature.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Apr 16, 2020
Visit site

Tifa, badass chick that you can literally take anywhere.

Feb 11, 2022
Visit site
Wines to the gardens, they are nice

May 2, 2020
Visit site
If you could take a video game character on a platonic date, who would it be, and where would you go?

I'd pick Morrigan from Dragon Age and ask her to come with me into the fade where she could make fun of me as much as she wants!

Feb 11, 2022
Visit site

I'd take Stella, the main character from Spiritfarer, to a nice little place in Camden Town for a Gong Fu tea session and conversation about life, death, and saying goodbye.

Feb 22, 2021
Visit site
I'll probably take Sebastian from Stardew Valley on a platonic date to a cafe or somewhere similar so he could teach me how to play DnD and we'd complain about living in a small town where you know everybody and everybody knows you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS