Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Enshrouded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Last Epoch

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Feb 25, 2024
Visit site
Got gifted $30 Steam bucks - which game should I get??
- Palword looks like a fun mix of mechanics to get into.
- Enshrouded movement and world look cool.
- I'm hoping Last Epoch fills the void D4 left me... (also ok with paying the extra $4.99)

Feb 25, 2024
Visit site
Welcome to the forum :)

Give us a clue to work with—what kind of games and genres do you already enjoy?
Thanks =)
Right now I'd say my current favorites are shooters and RPGs.

Grinded Destiny 2 and Overwatch for a while, but fell out of love with both, still play OW2 tho, but Apex is becoming my main shooter atm.

I was super ready for Diablo 4, and hyped during beta, but they kinda fumbled what came after the campaign, and the systems didn't hook me in for the long run.

Currently playing WoW Classic (Season of Discovery), WoW Legion, Apex Legends, OW2, and a little bit of Valheim.

Reactions: Brian Boru
I think for Palworld and Enshrouded it mostly depends on whether you have friends that play either, as they're more fun when played in a group than alone. Last Epoch is still having a lot of server problems, but that isn't a problem if you're okay with playing offline. Just be aware that you can't use an offline character for online play later.

Reactions: Brian Boru

Sarafan

Community Contributor
Got gifted $30 Steam bucks - which game should I get??
- Palword looks like a fun mix of mechanics to get into.
- Enshrouded movement and world look cool.
- I'm hoping Last Epoch fills the void D4 left me... (also ok with paying the extra $4.99)
These are games from different genres. Palworld and Enshrouded have some similarities, but they're still quite distinct. Last Epoch is a quite standard action RPG, which tries to do things better than Diablo 4. My personal pick would be Last Epoch, but it really depends on which genre you have bigger taste at this moment. All three games are very good.

If you didnt like D4 but like ARPGs, you will probably like Last Epoch, i can say that for 35 bucks, its got a lot of content, id say more end game content than D4 and D4 was 70-100. I personally prefer Diablo 4s aesthetic and gameplay over LE, but thats me, i still very much have enjoyed playing Last Epoch though so far.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts