Question Which cultures, past or present, would you like to see as a strategy or simulation game?

JunaeBenne

Jan 20, 2021
I'd like to see more about the Taíno who were the indigenous people of the Caribbean and Florida. It'd be really interesting to experience their culture and the tools they used to solve problems and the type of technology they have. Even if it was a futurism strategy game where their old tools are incorporated into tech. Maybe in the art style of Furi

SWard

Supergirl
Staff member
Nov 25, 2019
I'd love some sort of travel strategy game set in the 70's surrounding the USA and UK prog rock scene, book gigs, travel Europe, go to protests - I feel like the prog rock era is slowly being forgotten about but there's so much room there for more realism and to explore different cultural and social subgroups of that era. :)

So much room for amazing art and music too!

JunaeBenne

Jan 20, 2021
I'd love some sort of travel strategy game set in the 70's surrounding the USA and UK prog rock scene, book gigs, travel Europe, go to protests - I feel like the prog rock era is slowly being forgotten about but there's so much room there for more realism and to explore different cultural and social subgroups of that era. :)

So much room for amazing art and music too!

That would be really cool! I would really enjoy the music!!

Reactions: SWard and lablaabu
Aug 25, 2020
Something around the era of Far Cry Primal, ie ~10,000 BC. Either RTS or TBS involving collecting a larger variety of resources than usual, and having to survive the wildlife as well as competing villages or tribes.

I love my guns & tanks, but totally enjoyed the change of scene and pace in FC Primal, so there should be a market for more games in various genres around that era of the first steps toward civilization with the invention of agriculture.

In modern games, strategy often gets beaten by firepower, so a lower firepower era should give more scope for the strategic player.

Last edited:

JunaeBenne

Jan 20, 2021
That's a good point. I think it would be cool to see whatever firepower they have is increased as you evolve. No cheating, no farming. You have to progress in the story to be able to have more power so that way you can't rely on firepower, solely strategy.

Reactions: lablaabu

Frindis

Jan 14, 2020
A strategy game with different biker gangs from around the world set in the present day. The goal is to take over the world and crush the other biker gangs or have them join yours. Build a crew, get some sweet ass leather, and start cruising down the road looking for new territory.

Reactions: SWard and lablaabu
Jan 14, 2020
twitter.com
I'd like to see a Black & White type game set around 4,000 B.C. in the Egypt/Babylon/Mespotamia area. Maybe call it Smite. You could have prophets running around, they get messages about what's going to happen, you avoid plagues, part waterways, topple walls, all that ancient biblical era stuff. Granted, it would likely never happen for inevitable religious controversy reasons (on both sides of the equation), but I think it'd be kinda cool as long as people didn't take it too seriously. Or maybe it's the worst game idea ever! :🤷:

Apr 5, 2021
anno1404
Estrategia económica, social y militar
Como juego de estrategia es uno de los mejores que he tenido. Te obliga a pensar cada jugada y te obliga a tomar decisiones en mi opinión en primer lugar económico, que necesito construir, cuanto cuesta, con que cuento y que recursos requiero para incrementar mi civilización.

Es muy adictivo y similar a los sim city, los límites de tiempo son inmensos. Al no tener trucos te lleva a que tengas que ingeniar varias vías para no quebrar y acelerar tus acciones cuando tienes que competir online o con personajes del juego.

Sería bueno que Ubisoft permite descargar o crear por los usuarios edificios y adornos para incluirlos en el juego. aca les dejo un link donde le dan uan muy buena calificacion

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts