Whenever I am playing Destiny 2 Ascendant Challenges my system crashes why? Is it requires more GPU or RAM or what? The system is getting crashed only

May 9, 2020
Visit site
Whenever I am playing Destiny 2 Ascendant Challenges my system crashes why? Is it requires more GPU or RAM or what? The system is getting crashed only while playing a particular challenge. I also bought this game so no chance of piracy and even my system is new.
GPU Nvedia RTX 2080 Ti 11GB
RAM -32 GB
WINDOWS 10
SSD - 2 TB

How new is the system? Is it a prebuild / custom build? Or did you personally assemble it?

What is the full spec?

Does your PC misbehave on any other games? What games have you tried? How about the 3Dmark benchmark? (the 'Demo' is the free version)

Have you verified the game files in steam?

Reactions: andrewmac
May 9, 2020
Visit site
yes it's a prebuilt system and I am playing Destiny 2 since a year but Just bought it 3 weeks back.

It was assembled by a computer expert. And my system does not misbehave in any other games, I was just doing my Destiny 2 Ascendant Challenge and it suddenly crashes. I am able to play all the game even apart from destiny 2 ascendant challenge normally I can play the game.

I tried GTA 5, COD, CSGO, everyone is just working fine even the destiny 2 but whenever I am trying to open just a challenge it crashes.

I bought this game from steam and files are downloaded from the server so it's not a pirated game.

What is the use of 2d Benchmark?

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
yes it's a prebuilt system and I am playing Destiny 2 since a year but Just bought it 3 weeks back.

It was assembled by a computer expert. And mysystem do not misbehave in any other games, I was just doing my Destiny 2 Ascendant Challenge and it suddenly crashes. I am able to play all the game even apart from destiny 2 ascendat challenge normally I can play the game.

I tried GTA 5, COD, CSGO, everyone is just working fine even the destiny 2 but whenever I am trying to open just a challenge it crashes.

I bough this game from steam and files are downloaded from the server so it's not a pirated game.

What is the use of 2d Benchmark?
have you tried reinstalling the game? I must say give it a try.

You could verify the game files before reinstalling as it will be quicker which is a part of my post you did not read?

That is not about piracy, it is about detecting errors in the game files and repairing them. Sometimes the game files just go wrong.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
You could verify the game files before reinstalling as it will be quicker which is a part of my post you did not read?

That is not about piracy, it is about detecting errors in the game files and repairing them. Sometimes the game files just go wrong.
Yes, I am just reinstalling it let's see what will happen, I will update it here.

TRENDING THREADS