Question When can I spam?

Oct 18, 2023
Visit site
When i can post a link in my posts?

[Mod edit: changed title for clarity from the unhelpful "HELLO EVERYONE".]

Last edited by a moderator:
Become a valued and trusted member of the community over a few months.

Some extra info:

Read a few threads to get a feel for what's acceptable, if you're still unclear, read these:

When i can post a link in my posts?
After some time. Even after that point you may find that your links fall outside the forum rules and you may receive warnings and potentially permanent bans.

This isn't just a place to post links to siphon traffic somewhere else. We are all gamers here who want to share our own personal thoughts on the games we play and the industry around them.

If thats not what you are here for, best to go elsewhere.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Oct 18, 2023
Visit site
After some time. Even after that point you may find that your links fall outside the forum rules and you may receive warnings and potentially permanent bans.

This isn't just a place to post links to siphon traffic somewhere else. We are all gamers here who want to share our own personal thoughts on the games we play and the industry around them.

If thats not what you are here for, best to go elsewhere.
No, im a gamer, and just wanted to share the new updated rules of ISLAND CREATOR RULES, thats y i share the link for ppl to watch, but i could not post the said link that is why i asked question about it, well thank you for your reply

Maybe they should link to this in the intro letter and we wouldn't be asked this same question every day...

I can dream anyway

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
We need a No Bills Posted sign... written in multiple languages.

Why do people think forums exist just to be filled with links to things ANYONE can find on the internet. If people knew what Google was originally, a search engine, and not what it is now, a Sales device... then they would know we don't need 20 people telling us the same thing about some games. We can find out ourselves, or better yet... its probably already reported on our front page. So we already know.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts