What's your game completion rate (Steam statistic)?

As suggested by @Kaamos_Llama , what is your Steam average completion rate, which usually shows up in your profile. You may have to select to show the category about your achievements.

So this tells you what percentage of a game's achievements you usually get. My stats are 10 perfect games and a 23 percent average completion rate. What can I say? I buy lots of games that I play for 10 minutes and then never come back to. By the way, I'm pretty sure that all but one or 2 of those perfect games were accidental.

So what are your stats, if you don't mind sharing?

Last edited:

Zloth

Community Contributor
42%, still only one complete game (Subnautica). I'm only one shy of perfect in Subnautica: Below Zero, but I think I'm going to be too lazy to go get it.

The game that's hurting the % the most is Mortal Kombat. I got just 1 achievement out of 50. Civ 6 is almost as bad, with 7 out of 307 achievements. Those Paradox games that only give achievements if you play in ironman mode might be hurting, too.

10 perfect games and an abysmal 23 percent average completion rate
Aw man, that is indeed abysmal! How can you look in the mirror?

Mine's 19%, woohoo!

Perfect game, you say… I wonder what that is. Sounds like something I should have a lot of—maybe they're hiding it from me so I can't dispirit y'all with my bragging. Yeah, that's probably it.

Aw man, that is indeed abysmal! How can you look in the mirror?

Mine's 19%, woohoo!

Perfect game, you say… I wonder what that is. Sounds like something I should have a lot of—maybe they're hiding it from me so I can't dispirit y'all with my bragging. Yeah, that's probably it.
Going to edit my original post. Apparently 23 percent isn't that bad.

Mines 27%, but I only have 200 or so games on Steam. I dont tend to buy bundles so dont end up with that much I dont at least try for a few hours. Dont really go for achievements that much either so theres that too.

Seems most games with a single player campaign you end up with a round 50% by just finishing a playthrough, depending on how many are on the mp side.

The how long to beat 100% averages are usually way faster then I would manage it in.

Here is a very good explanation of completion—a very short summary with probably all most of us want to know, followed by an in-depth guide.

PCG Jody

Staff member
Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
I'm at 31% overall, with 17 games 100%ed. Some of those 100%s come from Telltale games, which you often can't finish without getting all the achievements (The Wolf Among Us was a rare exception). I do sometimes go back to get all the achievements sometimes if I really enjoy something, like I did with Costume Quest and The Forgotten City.

Oh, look at that! My achievements in Portal 1 that have no date on them. I forgot that dates weren't put on achievements until later!
Haha. I didn't play the two Portal games until last year. I was way late to the game. But they were so amazing, I wished I would have played them years ago. I know people say they like the first one more, but I think Portal 2 is definitely in my top 10 games of all time.

I'm afraid to find out. I have nearly ten thousand games on four accounts and have used idlemaster for all the ones with cards which was about 4 thousand of em. I attained all achievements in like 300 to 400 games across accounts but, the overall completion percentage is Terrible. I have a better percentage on xbox and that's low as well. I have over 820 thousand gamerscore but only finished around 425 games out of over 3000..... A.D.H.D is a ***** ain't it.... I'm just like my old man, I start something and rarely finish it lol!

Apparently it's 20% over 39 games with any achievements completed, which is higher than I would have expected. I don't have any perfect games though, my highest achievement rate is getting 2/3rds of Skyrim's achievements (50/75).

The lowest achievement rate is for Payday 2, even though I played it for 8.2 hours, versus the 0.2 hours I put in The Showdown Effect. The difference is that The Showdown Effect gave me 2 achievements in that time and only has 25 total, whereas for Payday 2 I got 15, but there are a whopping 1274 achievements to get.

16% - 1419 games. What I found hilarious is that I have ONE game with a perfect achievement and it's not even a full game:
uCaPxgm.png

WHRaOiF.png

Last edited:

Zloth

Community Contributor
1616 achievements in 1610 games. At least you've gotten more than one per game. Anyone want to gift @Frindis 7 games to put him under? ;)

I'm sitting at 3,347 achievements over 203 games. That stat is easily mangled by those cheap games that give you 10,000 achievements for playing the game for over 2 hours, or someone who makes a new account and just buys one game on it. (Or somebody who buys one game, gets an achievement, then refunds the game!) Still, I think I might "win" with that stat, so it must be the best.

Apr 2, 2022
Visit site
My Steam completion rate is 76% mostly because I play games only when I have time and I get bored easily. Some games I will start playing and after an hour or so I will leave them or switch to another game. I mostly buy games on Steam when they are on sale and I got this game called "RAGE" for $1.99. I get bored playing most games nowadays and I think it's better to play something else. I prefer console games to PC games because PC games take more time to complete and I find them very hard to play.

Reactions: ZedClampet
My Steam completion rate is 76% mostly because I play games only when I have time and I get bored easily. Some games I will start playing and after an hour or so I will leave them or switch to another game. I mostly buy games on Steam when they are on sale and I got this game called "RAGE" for $1.99. I get bored playing most games nowadays and I think it's better to play something else. I prefer console games to PC games because PC games take more time to complete and I find them very hard to play.

I don't even know what a PC game is anymore. Everything is on PC. Maybe strategy games would be more PC oriented. What were you considering PC games? The overwhelming majority of games that start out PC only eventually go to console.