What's the best Resident Evil game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE4 is still number 1 hehe
Maybe #1 RE game, but IMO it's been surpassed as best zombie game in general a couple times, by The Evil Within, then Days Gone. Days Gone is now my fave zombie game of all time. Sorry for going a bit off topic, but I felt the air needed to be cleared, especially since review sites have been so unfairly negative toward Days Gone, while players are defending the game and crying foul to these biased reviews. Hell, there's even a petition for Sony to green light a Days Gone 2 after they already rejected such a pitch by a dev, and it's got over 121,000 signatures so far.

Jul 16, 2021
Visit site
Resident evil 4 is the first resident evil series I played :)
me too :)

RE4 is my favourite one, but i think that we can mostly agree that V was the worst
yeah true

I like a video game RESIDENT EVIL 4, because the game is very futuristic
yoshh

I choose RE4 and RE6 for the nice story, but to be honest RE7 just very awesome with the console next gen or high end PC gaming
best game this season i think

I choose RE4 and RE6 for the nice story, but to be honest RE7 just very awesome with the console next gen or high end PC gaming
best game this season i think
For me, RE4 is #1, then RE2 Remake, then RE7. Don't know if RE8 will compare to those, haven't played it yet.
yeah agree bruh

Reactions: villagerRoys
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS