What should I upgrade in my pc?

Feb 4, 2021
Visit site
Good afternoon people!
I'm not the biggest PC expert so i need your help.
I want to upgrade my PC for better performance and maybe for streaming purposes, but I have no idea what to upgrade for the best effect.
My Specs :
CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor.
GPU : NVIDIA GTX 1060 6 GB.
Memory : 240 SSD and 1TB HHD.
RAM : 16g GB.
Motherboard : AMD Ryzen Desktop Ready 2000. ( AMD A320M-K )
Thanks!

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forums!

Looks like you have a pretty nice rig to start with! So with that in mind, there are 2 areas I think could help you push some more power out of your rig. First off is the GPU. The 1060 6gb is a solid card for a starting system and can still run most modern games. Depending on your budget (and the market) that will likely be the best place to start. The second might be your RAM depending on its clock speed. Your motherboard can support up to 32gb of 3200MHz DDR4 RAM. Upping that from 16gb can help you out a bit depending on what all you are doing.

If you can, let us know a little more about your set up, What kind of monitor do you have (or at least its refresh rate and resolution)? What kind of budget are you looking at? Is your computer strictly for gaming, or do you also stream and create content?

We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: rinaldsss
Feb 4, 2021
Visit site
Thanks for your reply and help!
Well, the budget is about 500-1000 euros. ( I probably wouldn't go for 1000 so 700-800 might be the max )
The monitor I use is - AOC C24G1, 24 inches. ( 144hz )
Well at this moment, I would say it would be only for gaming purposes, but I will be more serious about streaming/content creation when I see that it has been upgraded, and will run better. ( Because I had made many attempts streaming and the game being displayed isn't running as smooth as I would like it to. )

TRENDING THREADS