Question What processor do I need for gaming?

Jan 6, 2023
Visit site
I am looking for a laptop with high-end graphics features s. Magic the Gathering: Arena, Stardew Valley, Untitled Goose Game, and Runescape are among the games I'd like to play here with screen resolution 3840 x 2160.

Moved thread from Desktop Hardware to Gaming Laptops

You might want to stylize your followup post with info asked of in this thread;

I am looking for a laptop with high-end graphics features s. Magic the Gathering: Arena, Stardew Valley, Untitled Goose Game, and Runescape are among the games I'd like to play here with screen resolution 3840 x 2160.
If you can find a gaming laptop at that resolution, post the specs on here, and we'll look at it. Just so you know, I looked at a bunch of 4k laptops on Amazon, and none of them will come close to rendering a game at 4k. Some of them will struggle to render a game at 1080p. Those 4k laptops are for watching Netflix at 4k, not gaming. A laptop that will play a game at 4k will cost a minimum of $3000 or thereabouts.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jan 6, 2023
Visit site
If you can find a gaming laptop at that resolution, post the specs on here, and we'll look at it. Just so you know, I looked at a bunch of 4k laptops on Amazon, and none of them will come close to rendering a game at 4k. Some of them will struggle to render a game at 1080p. Those 4k laptops are for watching Netflix at 4k, not gaming. A laptop that will play a game at 4k will cost a minimum of $3000 or thereabouts.

Hey Zed,

Thanks for your concern.

As I have looked at your response, I am a little confused between purchasing a monitor or laptop. I want a large screen for gaming laptops or 4K monitor gaming, but my maximum budget is $2000. I've looked into several options, but I'd like your advice on which one to purchase. Also, as a beginner, please advise whether I should buy a laptop or a monitor, and which one would be best for gaming.

https://www.amazon.com/Gaming-Laptop-4K/s?k =Gaming+Laptop+4K

TRENDING THREADS