What make is this AIO

Sep 16, 2021
Visit site
Can anyone tell me what this AIO is please, there's no model number nothing on it, I need to source a mounting bracket for it.

Thanks
dvgin5jU4BeW.jpg

https://pasteboard.co/dvgin5jU4BeW.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To be very blunt, asking anyone to identify the AIO's make and model with only a picture of the fascia of the pump/block unit isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

Information we're looking for are images of the AIO from all possible sides(radiator, cooling block, tubes), then any identifying stickers such as a barcode or a warning sign or even a small logo etched/imprinted on the device. Stickers on the fans could also help out in this case. If the AIO was bundled with a prebuilt, include the link to the prebuilt, if the AIO was handed down, perhaps ask them for a receipt or maybe reach out to them in case they know the name of the brand.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2021
Visit site
To be very blunt, asking anyone to identify the AIO's make and model with only a picture of the fascia of the pump/block unit isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

Information we're looking for are images of the AIO from all possible sides(radiator, cooling block, tubes), then any identifying stickers such as a barcode or a warning sign or even a small logo etched/imprinted on the device. Stickers on the fans could also help out in this case. If the AIO was bundled with a prebuilt, include the link to the prebuilt, if the AIO was handed down, perhaps ask them for a receipt or maybe reach out to them in case they know the name of the brand.

I got an answer almost immediately on the linus tech tips forum, they are very knowledgeable there

Reactions: Lutfij

TRENDING THREADS