What games can I run on my PC?

Jul 3, 2023
Visit site
Can someone tell me what games I can run on this setup.

SPECS:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHz.
4.00 GB (3.89 GB usable)
Intel(R) HD Graphics
Windows 10 Pro

Welcome to the forum :)

Do you have preferred genres, so people can suggest titles?

Try this site:
PCGameBenchmark

Casual games should also mostly work, I imagine. I use BigFish, and there are also WildTangent and GameHouse

Here's a list of low-spec games from my notes:
Age of Empires 2 DE
Age of Mythology
Baba Is You
Besiege
Bioshock bundle
Blazing Chrome
Civ 4
C&C Remastered
Cuphead
Crysis / Warhead
Dead Space bundle
Don't Starve
Dorfromantik
Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion
Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim
Enter the Gungeon
Factorio
Fallout: New Vegas
Far Cry 3
Farming Sim 20xx
FTL: Faster Than Light
Hades
Halo MC bundle
Her Story
If On A Winter's Night, Four Travelers
Into the Breach
KotOR & Sith Lords
LA Noire
Minecraft
Moonlighter
Papers, Please
Plants v Zombies
Portal / 2
Power Wash Sim
Satisfactory
Slay the Spire
Sniper Elite 4
Spelunky
Spore
Stardew Valley
SupCom FA
TA Battle Sim
Terraria
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
The Talos Principle
The Turing Test
Truck Sims
Undertale
Untitled Goose Game
War Robots: Planet Defender
West of Loathing

Reactions: SWard
This thread is making me wish Intel's Meteor Lake desktop CPUs get worked out soon, as I've read it's onboard graphics are supposedly going to be twice as powerful as anything previous. It would literally be like having a backup GPU whenever you have to spend time to get the one you have checked out.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Your specs aren't horrible, just don't know what the intel HD graphics can handle.

I did notice @Brian Boru tossed out fallout, elder scrolls and knight of the old republic games. Worth looking into because those games can give ya a lot of time out of em.

I'd even say torchlight 2, Diablo 2, maybe old titan quest might work, but it all depends on the games ya like.

Also for casual games, Peggle, Zuma, Lux, Bejeweled.

What type of games do you enjoy as well or maybe are willing to look into or try.

Jul 3, 2023
Visit site
I generally enjoy faster paced action games. Everything from call of duty to devil may cry. I like horror games, tactical shooters, 2d and 3d platformers. I would like to try truck simulators, hunting sims and submarine sims etc.

Well you can pick up older CoD games on steam that should run on there, I don't think the newer ones will at all. Also I'll do my shameless if ya want to just shoot stuff Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 may be worth seeing if it will run. It's an old game about getting from point A to B while mindlessly killing tons of zombies. Can do it coop 4 players, has lots of custom maps. Just not sure if it will run on the graphics thing. Also Team Fortress 2 might be worth looking into. It's also free on Steam

A good platformer worth looking into would be Hollow Knight to see if it could run. It is hard though. Also they have Castlevania and Contra collections on steam if ya like retro side scrollers.

As for Sub Sims. Silent Hunter 3 and 4 are worth a look also. I don't know if you have them or have played them, but my dad absolutely loved them. He enjoyed 3 the most. There's also a new Sub Sim in early access, but not sure if it will run on your system and I cant remember the name of it off the top of my head.

3D platformer wise. I picked up one called Poi for my kid years ago and he loved it. Remember me of the old Super Mario 64.

Hope that helps a bit.

• Love

TRENDING THREADS