What did you play last week?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I took a break from PC gaming for a while to play BOTW, but I am getting back to it again. I have about 13 games installed. A couple I am mostly done with (LEGO Batman 3, Ducktales Remastered), a few that I play only occasionally (Mafia among them), but the one that I have been focusing on is Subnautica. I really am enjoying it, but it is going to be a while before I am done.

Jan 16, 2020
Visit site
Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I liked the game for its multiplayer. But i am also hated this game because of for cheating on the part of developers. They promised to show a gray war without white and black. But again these evil russians! I liked the multiplayer for its similarity to battlefield 4. But I think I still play poorly. I work a lot on this: I watch how streamers play and analyze my statistics here. It helps to understand that I started playing better.

Last edited:
Still playing the witcher 3. I'm in the skelligar and its 3 parts awesome 1 part tedious and boring as i sail vast oceans of water with only loot inbetween,

Besides that? Path of exile for a bit. After getting the footprints i'm not exactly prepared to put any more time as the rest of the league stuff is either out of my reach or just not enticing.

of course my usual dose of Doom 2. i was playing Claustophobia 1024 and due to the size of the maps, the wad was completed very quickly.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
I've been playing Watch Dogs 2 so much for the past week or two. It's such a great sandbox game for messing around with NPCs. The dialogue and story is a bit cringey at times, but tolerable. However, the game really shines whenever I am trying to break the NPCs by constantly sending tons of cops and gang members at them, only for it to end up being a huge shootout that goes on for 30 minutes. Just standing in the middle of all the carnage while police are shooting at gang members and vice versa is truly one of the funniest moments in my gaming career. Every now and then i'll call in even more police or gang members just to continue the battle.

The puzzles and exploration is pretty cool too, I guess.

Same for me really. For some reason I totally missed the release of this game. Then I read about it in the comments section of PCgamer and bought it in a sale a few weeks back.

I went to SF on a holiday last year so it has special emotion for me, cruising around and seeing the landmarks again. I understand why PCG didn't score it very high, but I'm having fun with it. I don't think I'll replay it when I finish it though.

Also; a game with tracks from Lagwagon and No Use For A Name gets an instant boost to overall score from me.

I also dabbled around a bit with The Witcher 3 and nexusmods, but I need more time to get to know the mods. Some nice ones seem broken and sorting through them is cumbersome.

Reactions: neogunhero
Same for me really. For some reason I totally missed the release of this game. Then I read about it in the comments section of PCgamer and bought it in a sale a few weeks back.

I went to SF on a holiday last year so it has special emotion for me, cruising around and seeing the landmarks again. I understand why PCG didn't score it very high, but I'm having fun with it. I don't think I'll replay it when I finish it though.

Also; a game with tracks from Lagwagon and No Use For A Name gets an instant boost to overall score from me.

I also dabbled around a bit with The Witcher 3 and nexusmods, but I need more time to get to know the mods. Some nice ones seem broken and sorting through them is cumbersome.

I've also missed the release and only picked it up recently. To me, this game has two distinct parts to it. First is the large open world and a sandbox of skills and abilities combined to create a highly entertaining toybox. Second is the overly dramatic, cheesey story full of notorious Ubisoft tropes ("outposts" are common in most Ubi games, and in this case, they're gang territories). I've mostly tolerated the cringey dialogue and memes because the sandbox of the game is truly where it shines.

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
Jumped back into BF4 after a 2-year break. Also played some Stellaris, Football Manager, Miscreated, Minecraft, and Smash Bros on the Switch.

spvtnik1

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I kind of broke the spell RDR2 had on me. Instead of only playing RDR2, I end up splitting my time between GTAV and RDR2 (both online). Gee, who would've thought a couple million bucks could pull me in after several years off?

I also picked up Frostpunk, and while I haven't played it a whole lot, I am really enjoying it. For me, it's just the right meld between survival game and city management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS