What CPU is better

Jun 12, 2020
Visit site
Which is worth buying - however - depends on your full system, budget, local pricing, and what you want to use them for (what games etc)
My system is b450 gaming plus max ryzen 5 3600 16bg 3200hz Samsung m2 500bg i want play Division 2 and to future prof for at list 5 years and budget 200-220 the most

Reactions: TommyT
between those cards I would have to say the 1660. this would be a better performance card. Just take into consideration price in your area, and understand that very little in the way of computer parts are going to be " future proof"... but that's just my opinion.

Reactions: alex.m and Oussebon
As above, you can't futureproof for 5 years. It's not a question of money, it's a question of not being able to predict what future games will want.

You didn't say 200-220 what (USD? GBP? CAD?) but something like a 1660 as suggested above might be a good option - it's decent value and will, at least, have a little headroom for future games.

Jun 12, 2020
Visit site
between those cards I would have to say the 1660. this would be a better performance card. Just take into consideration price in your area, and understand that very little in the way of computer parts are going to be " future proof"... but that's just my opinion.
I bought the 1660 super but i need it only for 1080p

Reactions: FreezerBurn
Jun 12, 2020
Visit site
As above, you can't futureproof for 5 years. It's not a question of money, it's a question of not being able to predict what future games will want.

You didn't say 200-220 what (USD? GBP? CAD?) but something like a 1660 as suggested above might be a good option - it's decent value and will, at least, have a little headroom for future games.
I bought 1660 super i think it was the best value fot money

Jun 12, 2020
Visit site

It was a good choice;;;

TRENDING THREADS