Question What are your top tips for new Among Us players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCG Emma

Staff member
Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Calling the craftiest Imposters! Among Us has been gaining popularity on Twitch for some time now, and I imagine quite a few of us have been curious enough to check it out for ourselves.

I've put a list of handy Among Us tips together to help new players get started, but I'm interested to hear which ridiculous strategies you've managed to pull off in your games, so far. I'm talking seriously sneaky tactics here! Let's get a thread going with some helpful tips, and the slippery situations that you've managed to talk your way out of.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Calling the craftiest Imposters! Among Us has been gaining popularity on Twitch for some time now, and I imagine quite a few of us have been curious enough to check it out for ourselves.

I've put a list of handy Among Us tips together to help new players get started, but I'm interested to hear which ridiculous strategies you've managed to pull off in your games, so far. I'm talking seriously sneaky tactics here! Let's get a thread going with some helpful tips, and the slippery situations that you've managed to talk your way out of.

I'm a new player, but my issue is a little bit different. Some online players use discord to coordinate with each other it really ruins the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS