What are you playing, thinking, etc thread (for Nov-7 to Nov-13)

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zloth

Community Contributor
Can old Doom wads be loaded into the newer Doom games?

Just got to Denver in Wasteland 3. I think I may have done some things out of expected order, which would explain why the Bazar was so hard. Denver has been pretty easy. (Though I was starting to wonder if maybe my diet Pepsi had expired and was causing hallucinations - there's some crazy stuff going on in that town.)

...go for the tactically and strategically interesting pew pews—that's what's rewarding for me.

That's the way I play when I'm solo. @GuidoTheGamer would claim he plays that way all the time and would point out that he hasn't been spotted yet in Far Cry 6 (If you are reading this Guido, chime in. I honestly don't remember you getting spotted this whole game). I've been spotted 3 or 4 times, mostly because I was trying to emulate Guido.

He's playing what he calls James Bond mode. He only uses, for the whole dang game, a silenced pistol. He runs in and headshots everyone before they register as seeing him. I can't even come close to keeping up with that. He has me 3 to 1 in kills. I just run to a separate area and sneak around and hope to get one or two kills before he's done.

This is still nice because it's the only time during the game when I'm not on fire. Guido has a Supremo backpack that dash-jumps and leaves a trail of fire under him...er...on me.

But Guido has probably died a dozen times. If he ever asks you to get in a flying car with him, don't do it. Be ready to bail out if you have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts