What are some of your favorite racing games?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Mar 8, 2020
Visit site
I love my arcade racers, one game I loved was Blur, had it on PS3. Was under the radar and never really picked up steam but I loved it. Also was a big fan of Sonic Sega All Stars Racing Transformed and Motorstorm Pacific Rift / Apocalypse

For more current ones, Crash Team Racing is pretty good

Reactions: Zoid

Zoid

Community Contributor
I love my arcade racers, one game I loved was Blur, had it on PS3. Was under the radar and never really picked up steam but I loved it. Also was a big fan of Sonic Sega All Stars Racing Transformed and Motorstorm Pacific Rift / Apocalypse

For more current ones, Crash Team Racing is pretty good
CTR for life! I sunk an unhealthy number of hours into the original on PS1. The remaster looks awesome and I don't have a good excuse for not owning it yet.

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
This is completely out of left field, but whenever someone asks me my favorite racing game, my first thought always gravitates to this 1989 classic title called Deathtrack. Wow things have changed since then.

Apr 16, 2020
Visit site
Right now, Dirt Rally 2.0 in VR puts anything I’ve played to shame. The immersion and adrenaline you experience while playing this is unmatched. I’ve played them all through the years, NFS, Midnight Club, Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, Forza Horizon, Assetto Corsa and the list goes on... Sometimes I almost have to pull the headset off and remind myself I’m playing a video game. It’s the perfect combination and balance of difficulty and fun.

Reactions: Chriz86 and Zoid
Yes! So glad that someone else appreciates it! I loved all the videos about the history of Porsche, the tracks were cool, and I also loved that you could buy used cars that had their own pre-painted liveries and varying amounts of damage.

Porsche 2000/Unleashed IMO is the best racing game ever made. I loved every piece of it. I played it for hours and hours. Should visit it again. NFS High Stakes and NFS1/2 are in my top 5 as well. The start of the NFS-series had great potential, great games.

TRENDING THREADS