• 70-79

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80-89

• Dirt is younger

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PS your vote is not viewable by other members, so no fibbing!

the vote isn't but the results are.

Some who voted didn't comment, and some of us who commented didn't vote (at least I didn't yet) so some choose to be anonymous.

I already know I am not oldest here, but I knew that before poll started. Also range should start at 13 as no one should be lower than that. is gamer in training before 10? as we shouldn't have any of those either. For same reason as below 13.

Reactions: Pifanjr
half a century and ancient
Oh no, that doesn't get you there, not by a long chalk! As @Alm pointed out, you're merely over the hill now and about to reach bottom soon :D

Next milestone will merely be OLD, you then can look forward to becoming ANCIENT—and then there are the ELDERS.

For you young dudes, you'll know what I mean one day, if you are lucky
Lucky indeed. Gotta feel sorry for all the kids here, we know what you still have to go thru to reach where we are!

Upside

why do surveys of national well-being show that older people are happier than younger people?

Oh no, that doesn't get you there, not by a long chalk! As @Alm pointed out, you're merely over the hill now and about to reach bottom soon :D

Next milestone will merely be OLD, you then can look forward to becoming ANCIENT—and then there are the ELDERS.
Haha. So I'm not even old yet? That makes me feel a little better. I usually feel pretty old, though.

BTW, I've never heard of the Elders before. That's kind of cool.

i remember thinking 35 was old... that was a while ago now. I have had 6 computers since then.

age is just a number, its how old you feel and I don't know, that changes depending on what day it is. Fall over, suddenly feel old... rest of time its only when you see old friends and think, wait... you aren't the same as I remember you from 30 years ago. Some of my friends have 2 versions, how they were and how they are. I don't see them enough to be reminded I am older too.

TRENDING THREADS