Weekend Question: Which videogame gang would you join?

PCG Jody

Staff member
Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
I ask the PCG staff a regular Weekend Question and post the answers on the site. If you'd like to throw in an answer here, I'll squeeze the best into the finished article!

This week the question is: Which videogame gang would you join?

The Tunnel Snakes may say they rule, but the Elvis-impersonating Kings from New Vegas are obviously the Fallout gang of choice. But if you want to join the Grove Street Families from GTA: San Andreas, the 3rd Street Saints, Sleeping Dogs' Sun On Yee, the Payday Clowns, or any one of the gangs of graffiti skaters in Jet Set Radio like The GG's or Poison Jam, those are all valid choices.

Are DedSec from Watch Dogs a gang? Probably. Dutch's gang? The answer is in the name.

Reactions: SWard

Sarafan

Community Contributor
Does the Brotherhood of Steel count as a gang? :p I'd certainly join these guys only to get a Power Armor. Besides that I like high-tech stuff and they're dedicated to preserve such things. Also not many factions can match BoS firepower in the Wastelands.

Reactions: Zloth
Jul 13, 2020
Visit site
Does the Brotherhood of Steel count as a gang? :p I'd certainly join these guys only to get a Power Armor. Besides that I like high-tech stuff and they're dedicated to preserve such things. Also not many factions can match BoS firepower in the Wastelands.

It's a brotherhood, it's clearly a brotherhood! :p
But yea I would still consider them a gang even tho they're most organized out of the bunch,

TRENDING THREADS