Weekend Question: Which videogame enemy could you beat in a fight?

PCG Jody

Staff member
Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
I ask the PCG staff a regular Weekend Question and post the answers on the site. If you'd like to throw in an answer here, I'll squeeze the best into the finished article!

This week's question is: Which videogame enemy could you beat in a fight? No cheating, who do you reckon you could take one-on-one? Imps from Doom seem like they could be beaten by anyone who knows how to strafe, right? What about Bob the Goldfish from Earthworm Jim, he's just a fish, yeah? Let us know.

Reactions: Frindis
@OsaX Nymloth I'm with you on the rats. I can beat a rat. At least I think I can. The last two times I saw a rat it was quickly and systematically hunted and killed by my pets before I could confront it.

I think I could definitely take your run-of-the-mill zombie. I'm pretty sure they move slower than I do. Wait. It was a zombie that killed me. Scratch that. I can't take a zombie. Then again that particular zombie wasn't a run-of-mill zombie. So yeah, I'll stick with my answer of run-of-the-mill zombie.

Whoever it was that said I couldn't use "run-of-the-mill" three times in one paragraph owes me $5.

Last edited:
The Council has verbal combat, where you are thrown into a smackdown and have to exploit your opponent's weaknesses in a turn-based battle. I'm confident I could defeat George Washington and Napoleon Bonaparte in a verbal fight now that I know their immunities and vulnerabilities.

TRENDING THREADS