Weekend Question: Which NPC deserves their own game?

PCG Jody

Staff member
Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
I ask the PCG staff a regular Weekend Question and post the answers on the site. If you'd like to throw in an answer here, I'll squeeze the best into the finished article!

This week's question is: Which NPC deserves their own game? Alyx gets to be star of her own game. Barney did too, back in the day. Who else should be the protagonist of their own spin-off?

Garrus Vakarian of course. From his early days at C-Sec to his stint as Archangel. Kinda like The Bourne Supremecy in space. Or maybe a ship repair sim for all those calibrations.

Diana Burnwood. Like a Hitman management sim to some extent, but you also get to roam around the ICA offices talking to people either to glean information from them or manipulating them into doing something for you. Maybe even break into an office or two to bug a phone or steal files from a computer. You also have to manage resources for your agents in the field so they can complete their contracts. Agent 47 doesn't do all the work ya know.

Alma Wade. It's time we got to be on the distribution end of her nightmarish abilities. Use your psychic powers to rip and tear the flesh and melt away the sanity of the weak minded all the while singing lullabies to your unborn child because, if you don't, the child will unleash unpredictable psychic powers of its own...

Last edited:
Reactions: Pifanjr and Zoid
Kyu, the fairy from HuniePop. There's so much we could explore about her motivations, new depths to be discovered in her character. Her metatextual knowledge that she is an NPC also makes her a fascinating proposition for a philosophical meditation along the lines of Plato's Cave.

Andrew Ryan. Think Roller Coaster Tycoon but instead of building theme parks you're designing civic structures that attract the worlds most powerful people to Rapture. The goal is to build a utopia of course, which will be hindered along the way by all kinds of disasters, rebellions and the occasional government spy infiltrating your city.

Oh no, you didn't do enough research to develop properly reinforced bulkheads and now the theater is flooding with 100 people inside. Good thing you researched rotating dog levers and you can seal it off. To bad about all those people...

Sarafan

Community Contributor
A bit late, but I'd say Ciri from The Witcher 3. Not in a form of RPG however. I'm rather thinking about an action oriented game with some form of character progression system. There's a lot of potential in this character. As we all now Ciri has the ability to travel to different worlds.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts