Weekend Question: Have you made a dent in your backlog?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Zloth

Community Contributor
Not only have I not made a dent in it, but I have also made it longer. By my calculations, I should finish all the games by mid-century.
Mid 21st century or.... ;)

Give XCOM 2 a wait and give XCOM Chimera Squad a go instead. My review is here.
Too late! They sure added a lot with War of the Chosen. Trying to learn the whole game with all DLC sounds like quite a bit for a new player to deal with.

I've bought considerably less games over the past few years. Most of my backlog is from all the stuff I have on GOG and Steam and the innumerable sales and bundles I got from around 2012-2015-ish. Wasn't until early last decade that I really got into PC gaming, being a console boy my whole life. All the PC gaming classics I missed out on over the years combined with the flood of newer games from every corner has made it so that an unfortunate number of games remain unplayed.

I played so few games made the last decade I doubt I could put together a top 10. I'll get to fixing that, maybe, one day...

Reactions: Hveðrungr
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I keep telling myself I'm not gonna buy new things until I've cleared some other things out but it never happens. It doesn't help that whilst I have a bunch of RPGs and action games and things like to play I usually just end up playing a roguelike or something instead, something I never finish per se and so can move on to a new game.

Reactions: I Will Haunt You

ajimundi

Just a guy
May 10, 2020
Visit site
Not really. I can only grab bits of time here and there to play games, so it's mostly mobile games right now. Maybe later, when my little baby grow up some and be more independent.

Reactions: Pifanjr

TRENDING THREADS