Trepang2

Did anyone here like the game F.E.A.R. ?? Well this is like that but in 2023. Its like F.E.A.R. 4. Fun and violent game, there is a demo you can play and i recommend it. Games only 30 and its on sale on the usual key selling websites.

It currently sits at #10 on my Steam Wishlist, and I do plan to purchase it this year. It does resemble the original FEAR in the spooky environments and fast paced gunplay. I don't play many games that fall under the "shooter" genre, but FEAR was one of my favorite games back in the 2000s, so I'm definitely interested.

Another reason it attracts me is because it's a single player shooter, which seems to be a rarity these days. No offense to you or others who like the various online/multiplayer type shooters, I'm just one of those old-school gamers who likes to be immersed in a single player only experience, and it seems like that's what Trepang Studios has focused on.

Jun 15, 2023
Visit site
Did anyone here like the game F.E.A.R. ?? Well this is like that but in 2023. Its like F.E.A.R. 4. Fun and violent game, there is a demo you can play and i recommend it. Games only 30 and its on sale on the usual key selling websites.

I really love it. You must play if you grew up playing games or watching action movies in the 2000s. I am glad I found your post. I was searching for the reviews online for https://customwriting.com/assignments.html website because I want to take help from their professional essay writers but before that I want to make sure they are trustworthy. While searching for it online, I found link your post and I am getting bored at home and that is why I started playing this game and I really love it.
I really love it. You must play if you grew up playing games or watching action movies in the 2000s.

Last edited:
Reactions: DXCHASE

TRENDING THREADS