The Game Pass Thread

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
No, I didn't do that. After you said something about timers, I did a search and saw people saying that they had gotten rid of the timers. I didn't play it when it first came out, so my assumption is that there were timers of some sort other than the scourge events, but maybe not.

Here is where I read that

I see, thank you for looking that up. That had been removed when I played it.

I might go back to the game some day and play it on easy. Basically play it as if it isn't a rogue-like, as I don't like spending my limited gaming time repeating the same level over and over in the hope I get a little bit further each time.

I see, thank you for looking that up. That had been removed when I played it.

I might go back to the game some day and play it on easy. Basically play it as if it isn't a rogue-like, as I don't like spending my limited gaming time repeating the same level over and over in the hope I get a little bit further each time.
Easy removes the permadeath? Or you just won't die because it's on easy?

Reactions: Pifanjr
Easy removes the permadeath? Or you just won't die because it's on easy?

I'm not sure, I just remember there being sliders/options for inflation and how fast chaos increases. I think the easy difficulty level mostly affects monster strength.

Edit: found a screenshot:
for-the-king-review-01-1024x576.jpg

Chiming in with a couple of tips:
  • If you have a standard Game Pass subscription you can test out the Game Pass Ultimate for 1 USD for three months (If you are a first-time subscriber for Ultimate) and then you can find the perk section for several skins & other nice things. I'm not sure if the perks differ between countries but at least I'm getting items for games like ESO, Runescape Super Animal Royale, Quake Champions++ & Discord Nitro 3 months off.
  • If you make two accounts you can get one with an Xbox standard Game Pass subscription and one Ultimate Game Pass subscription which you can then change to the other subscription (Ultimate to normal, normal to ultimate) for a small fee of 1 USD. What makes this great is not only that you can set up an extra account for a family member (since you can't have a shared family account) but that you also will from time to time be able to do the same process again if you have opted out of the renewal of the subscription. To cut it short: You'll save money in the long run.

Last edited:
Did you upgrade the Grappleshot completely and do those powerful shock punches with it? That's what's interesting about this game, that kind of cool but arcade stuff is one of the first things that hooks you, it's like being a combination of Batman and Superman, but if you play on Nightmare without all those upgrades, then it can be very challenging as well. On top of that the Grunt humor when playing with the IWHBYD skull is priceless, and can ease the tension by making you chuckle regularly.
Sorry WoodenSaucer, I didn't notice until now I was unknowingly mistaking Halo Infinite for Doom Eternal. I swear my old brain is having lots of problems lately, especially with the heat waves we're having. I just found out I mistakenly paid my phone bill to my landlord when I was talking to a gal at the phone service I use about the double billing. I was like, I have proof I paid it in August!" Then I'm going, ... "I'm sorry, I just realized I paid it to my landlord!" DOH!!! We need a Homer Simpson emoticon for people like me. :ROFLMAO:

TRENDING THREADS