The game AMONG US

Jan 29, 2022
Visit site
I have recently tried playing it and like it. I have been looking up different ways to get the imposter though and found this....
In the main menu, click “How To Play” button, Go to the 7th page (The Impostor) with the arrow keys press in order: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Left, Right, Right and finally make sure you don’t mess this up, you must press both the ALT key and the F4 key, they have to be pressed at the same time or the glitch won’t work and if done correctly, always imposter: ON will pop up .

I have recently tried playing it and like it. I have been looking up different ways to get the imposter though and found this....
In the main menu, click “How To Play” button, Go to the 7th page (The Impostor) with the arrow keys press in order: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Left, Right, Right and finally make sure you don’t mess this up, you must press both the ALT key and the F4 key, they have to be pressed at the same time or the glitch won’t work and if done correctly, always imposter: ON will pop up .
Cheating on this game would take all of the fun out of the game.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS