• A knight wanders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dragon flies

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • On a ship

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Greetings community. I was playing a little with the thought of making a type of poll game where the whole community could gather and vote on how the story unfolds. The only boundaries will be within the answers I list to choose from, but hopefully I manage to keep them interesting and plentiful.

The basic info:
1. Vote on the answer you like the best
2. I will update with the answer that the community has chosen
3. A new poll will be shared under this post when the first one is complete.
4. Each poll closes after 5 days (changeable if people think that is too long)

Let the journey begin!

Last edited:
Deep underwater, in a prison cell on a submarine a young man lies on the floor. He wears a blue t-shirt with a few holes in it and a pair of charcoal jeans. He's got a rough black beard with a few gray hairs, crystal blue eyes, and light skin. Trying the best to collect his thoughts from the excruciating sound of the diesel engines the young man holds his hands around the ears. "Better," he says to himself.

He sighs. Why me? There has to be something they want from me, but I can't think of anything to offer and especially nothing so valuable to be dragged on to a fricking boat! He closes his eyes and tries to think about his last actions before he got a bag over the head and a knock to the backhead...

He remembers walking home from his work at the:

https://www.strawpoll.me/19425680 (Type your choices and the poll ends at 27.02 6:00 PM (UTC )

Last edited:
Reactions: randyl

TRENDING THREADS