The Beetlejuice Universe Film Thread

Sep 1, 2024
Visit site
This is the start of many, many universe threads for film franchises, complete with film trailers and news and the like, to keep it cleaner, if that makes any sense. In here, you can:

>rank the films (if you've seen them all)
>discuss which ones are your favorites
>discuss what you would like to see in future installments, if any happen to take place

Reactions: Brian Boru
I'll start the ball rolling then, if you lot are only going to stand around awkwardly glancing sideways at each other and breaking eye contact immediately any time it accidently happens.

Bonus—I have a different perspective than you. Why?
Because I haven't seen the movies.

So let this ball become a snowball as you guys chase it downhoill:
Are the movies about the star planning to go supernova in the near future [astronomically speaking]. Is it a Big Bang?

Or does Bruce Willis *** that little ol' boom-boom in the bud?
Does Bruce harness quantum gravity to get a black hole to swallow BJ in a spooky way at a distance [astronomically speaking]?

PS it's bad news for us all if Bruce isn't in the movie.

Sep 1, 2024
Visit site
Bruce isnt in the movie no, lmao

Anyway, since everyone is waiting for ME to get the ball rolling. I enjoy the original more, even though Beetle is in the 2nd one more than he is the first one.

Not seen the series or the sequel, but I have seen the original from 1988. Funny movie with Michael Keaton doing a fantastic job as the crazy Beetlejuice character. The banana boat scene is what I remember the most and would have been fun if they made something similar in the Beetlejuice Beetlejuice. Some of the costume designs I remember to be quite good and I do believe the animations were not too bad for its' time, with the exception that the Lugworm looking a bit weird, but that was perhaps to whole point of it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts