thx frindis 🤝Normally there should not be any problems with a newly bought PC. If you boot it up and run games fine, then most likely everything is working as intended. To do a more in-depth check, I would recommend this:
- Press Win + R and type perfmon, then click OK
- Expand Data Collector Sets. Then Expand System folder
- Right-click on System Diagnostics and press Start
- Wait a minute
- Expand the reports folder, then System folder
- Under System Diagnostics you click on either the first or second DEKSTOP option to check for any warnings. If you get a warning, you will also get a possible solution for it.
I bought 3D Mark a long time ago I forgot it has a free edition.The go-tos for me are futuremark's Firestrike and Timespy benchmarks.
And when gaming, use something like MSI Afterburner to keep an eye on temps, or HWinfo / Realtemp with logging if you're not too bothered about the on-screen overlay.