Question System slow down

Dec 19, 2021
Visit site
sometimes my entire system slows down. In games, the fps drops from almost stable 240 to 3 and audio is very choppy.
I tried looking at control panel and other trouble shoothers but nothing looks out of the ordinary and the problem occurs at random so i cant know when it will happen next.
It seems to be resolved for a while after system reboot or opening a recording software such as medal.tv, obs or even using medal to clip the last few seconds.
I tried clipping whats happening and the clip got corrupted and the problem got fixed. But it always does, until a month later it happens again

Here is a userbenchmark i ran about my system

A few things to try , first , as soon as the slowdown starts tab out of the game with ctrl and escape so the game is still running and take a look at task manager to see if something is running that you dont know about

i looked at your link and saw high latency graph so i found this

.How to troubleshoot and fix high latency issues? (UPDATED) (badosoft.com)

Note i found this for reading purposes only , if you take any action after reading it then its your decision.

The following is the best thing for you to try , choose a game that you know will cause you a problem and turn down every setting or effect as low as possible even if the game looks rubbish. Next turn up each setting bit by bit and write down what you alter each time until you get the problems you have now.

BTW you have not mentioned what games are causing you a problem.
Did you know that some games are capped at 60fps so players with low end spec can still use them.

Dec 19, 2021
Visit site
I have checked the control panel and nothing seems to be different from usual use while gaming. It happens in all games and even when theres only just yt videos. As for fps, it wont go over 3 fps

sometimes my entire system slows down. In games, the fps drops from almost stable 240 to 3 and audio is very choppy.
I tried looking at control panel and other trouble shoothers but nothing looks out of the ordinary and the problem occurs at random so i cant know when it will happen next.
It seems to be resolved for a while after system reboot or opening a recording software such as medal.tv, obs or even using medal to clip the last few seconds.
I tried clipping whats happening and the clip got corrupted and the problem got fixed. But it always does, until a month later it happens again

Here is a userbenchmark i ran about my system

How much space is left on your C drive?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts