SUPER HOT

SWard

Supergirl
Staff member
SUPERHOT VR has grossed over 2 million dollars on all platforms in the past 7 days alone.
When the team I was on at CCP shipped the launch title for the Rift, this was the sort of dream we had for the future of #VR. Seeing it come true for such an amazing game and group of developers is brilliant.

This and beat saber, I'm convinced are the killer apps for VR. Now all they need to do is make two crossover games, HOT BEAT and SUPER SABER. :ROFLMAO:

Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
Amazing game, might actually be my favorite game now. Glad I backed the original Kickstarter.

Shame it didn't work out of CCP, I really enjoyed Valkyrie. I was a beta tester back in the DK2 days.

Reactions: SWard
SUPERHOT VR has grossed over 2 million dollars on all platforms in the past 7 days alone.
When the team I was on at CCP shipped the launch title for the Rift, this was the sort of dream we had for the future of #VR. Seeing it come true for such an amazing game and group of developers is brilliant.

This and beat saber, I'm convinced are the killer apps for VR. Now all they need to do is make two crossover games, HOT BEAT and SUPER SABER. :ROFLMAO:

I've played both SuperHot and BeatSaber VR on HTC Vive, and I tell ya if you or anyone you know needs exercise or just more general moving around activity--THESE are the games to play. :D

Jan 17, 2020
Visit site

It's one game that the Oculus Quest Reddit is always evangelical about too -- of course, it helps that the system ships with a demo of it installed. Was a day 1 purchase for me, even after playing the pancake version obsessively for about a year. VR absolutely changes this game, and highlights the physicality of the medium.

As an aspiring VR developer myself both it and Beat Saber are like my bible -- examples that an incredible VR game doesn't need a huge, sophisticated world, eye-bleedingly cool graphics or a team the size of a small town to be executed well. You just need that hook and that instant pick-up-and-play capacity that gets everybody having fun within minutes of starting the game.

Reactions: SWard
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Superhot VR was really awesome. The one detractor was that from a sitting position, it was difficult to pick things up below waste level.
If they could take a page from Boneworks and add the vertical axis so you can raise/lower your body, it would be perfect.

Reactions: Krud

TRENDING THREADS