space for 34 inch and two 27 inch?

Jan 26, 2022
Visit site
will an 80 inch room size be enough to fit a 34 inch ultrawide and two 27 inch monitors either side?
i want to have my pc on the desk aswell, speakers aren't a worry as they're gonna be wall mounted with the monitors

Like my colleague above, you need to understand how much space you have to work with and how much you can deduct to end with a functional surface/desk space. To add, text alone doesn't help, nor does posting images alone. In this regard you should include images of what you have to work with(desk) and include measurements on the image for reference/scale.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jan 26, 2022
Visit site
The desk depth is 60cm, 0r 24 inch. i dont know whats a comfortable space to have as this is my first setup and i dont want to find out i cant fit a monitor when it comes

Ah, so the 80" is desk size rather than room size?

Assuming yes, and that you have space both sides of the desk, then you should be fine. Horizontal monitor dimensions are usually a little less than the marketing dimension—but of course that depends on what monitors you have.

34 + 27 +27 = 88;
Knock off say 3" for horizontal = 85;
Each 27" can overhang edge of desk by ~6", =73".

i want to have my pc on the desk aswell
Obviously depends on how wide it is.

If you give us any info at all re what monitors and PC, we can probably avoid guessing and assuming.

Reactions: Why_Me

TRENDING THREADS